How To Offer Us A Contribution
If you want to offer us a contribution you should consider which section of dntv.com is most likely to be interested.
1. Contact the managing editor for this section – ideally by email – and briefly outline your idea.
2. The managing editor may offer to “take a look” at your proposed contribution. This means that you are invited to submit it speculatively and you will be paid only if your contribution is published.
3. Unless you are already an established contributor, it is most unlikely that the editor will “order” or commission a contribution from you.
4. Please do not send pictures or artwork unless we request them. We do not accept responsibility for loss of unsolicited prints, transparencies, etc.
5. Contributions should be sent to us electronically. Other methods are possible – but only in exceptional circumstances.
6. We publish contributions from all freelances on our standard copyright terms and payment is at our normal rates, unless agreed otherwise before publication.